Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Monday...

Well, I haven't written in a while so I thought I should post something. The owner is still looking for work and he older boy has just left for a week in Arizona - something about a baseball tournament. Man that kid gets to go everywhere! Meanwhile, I the dog, stand guard in the backyard making the house safe from vandals and infidels. I'm not sure what is going on with me at nights. Lately, I've been waking myself up in the middle of the night (nightmares) and scurrying through the house in a mad dash. This doesn't happen during the day - only at night time. My owner thinks I'm going crazy. Just to make sure that I'm not the only miserable one at night I've been making sure to wake the house by getting a good head start trot before plopping myself on the floor to go back to sleep. My owner compares it to a big game animal being taken down by rifle fire during a stampede. I think he is annoyed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment