Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday again...

I'm looking forward to the weekend since the small human boy will be having an egg hunt party this weekend. The only bad thing for me is that I'm going to be put into the bedroom for the event. No fear though since I know that after the party is over, I will be let out to help clean up all the spilt beverages and dropped food items that will be littering the back yard. I will feast on all manner of corn chips, cookies, pretzels and whatever else the Mother human elects to buy for the kids. I have to move quickly though to eat as much as I can before the hose comes out for the final touch up. I would like to partake in all the play but I tend to get a bit too strong with the little ones - knocking them over from time to time. Nothing malicious mind you - I just get a  bit carried away. Oh well, that's the life of a 95 pound dog I guess. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment