Friday, May 29, 2009

Smart Dog

I was thinking once again about getting out of the security game and doing something new. Let's face it - I haven't made much money doing this job and realistically, how much time do I really have left? With that in mind, I decided to look into returning to school. Unfortunately, it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I went down to the UCLA campus this morning and tried to do a walk in appointment with a counselor. Unfortunately, the security guards freaked out when they saw  me and then chased me from the building.  Undaunted, but knowing that I couldn't enter the building, I decided to try and  call to make an appointment with a counselor but that didn't work either - the idiot couldn't understand me. He kept asking me to repeat my name - thought I was saying Ralph. Eventually I decided to give up and leave for home - but not until after I had scored a sweet hat from some twerp who was sleeping on the grass by the library. Yes, I know it was wrong but so too was kicking me out. Score one for the dog! Have a good weekend folks!

4 comments:

  1. You're looking all kinds of sexy in that hat. You'll make a killer froshie, once you figure out how to enroll. I'll help you with your first kegstand whenever you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -the drinks are no problem - Uncle was a Saint Bernard - I may need some help with this SAT thing. I know how to SIT but I'm not sure what to make of SAT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the ACT thing...I think you could handle that well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i had a special hat.....

    ReplyDelete