Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's a hot spot...



A little girl looked at my paw today and asked why I was missing a patch of fur. She couldn't understand me but she should know that living with the idiot makes me so nutsy with emotions that I fixate my cleaning all on one spot on my body - usually somewhere on one of my paws. I don't know why but I like it/need it/love it/ can't get enough of my own fur from that spot. It's all I can think about - it's what I do.

Of course this has led to some sideway stares from the goofball. Now I just saw him trolling around the garage, which means if I'm not careful I'm going to get the party-dog treatment. Yes, that's right, I'll get to wear the lampshade until this habit is broken. I don't know why he won't just let me live my dream of licking through one side of my paw to the other but he continues to be the world's biggest buzz kill. I'm so disgusted that I'm going outside right now to lick the hell out of this paw and there is nothing he can do about it!!!! Good day!

3 comments:

  1. Lick it! Lick it good. Dun dun dun dun dun wah wah.Dun dun dun dun dun wah wah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he's gotten a hot spot on his, ummm, from all the ummm... never mind. Have fun licking your paw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haley,
    Ah...I hope you don't have to wear the 'upside-down umbrella' too much!
    Nice to see you, and I have something for you at my site!!!

    Out to make new bloggy friends,
    Sierra Rose....a puppy, that has lots of silly games in her!

    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete