Saturday, August 29, 2009

HA!

It's magical stuff seeing the big idiot suffer the consequences of his new little abomination. He asked for it - he got it and I'm loving it! I get to see that little scowl come across his face whenever the little guy poops on the floor , or better yet, grabs the moron by the toe with razor sharp puppy teeth. I'm sure the owner must really be  appreciating me right around now. I especially love it when the pup makes a jail break when someone opens the front door - causing absolute pandemonium to break out as all the family members drop what they're doing to run after him. He then runs a serpentine course around the front yard in order to avoid all the pursuers - it's gold I tell ya - pure gold!

Ok, I'm going out back to bask in the glory of the pleasant outdoors knowing that somewhere inside the little guy is probably chewing on the door casing or baseboard molding. Once the big goofball sees that - surely that little twitch we all love so much will return to his eye  once again. You just have to love people who live to punish themselves... absolute pure gold!

3 comments:

  1. Haley,

    So glad that you are seeing the humor in the situation. You know, those jailbreaks, if properly timed could be an opportunity to score some good eats for you. If you could just help the little dust mop out with a nudge of the front door during the dinner hour, just think of the bounty of grub that will be abandonmed as the family gives chase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG - I think that you are my best friend on this planet - you always give the best advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Haley,

    Next time he goes to run out the door, stick your paw out so he trips on it. Now, THAT would be hysterical!

    ReplyDelete