Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday complaints...



What's buggin you today? 

Oh, the injustice! I'm tired of being pulled around town on a leash by the village idiot! It's getting to the point where I don't even want to go for walks anymore. I'm having a hard time enjoying myself because its really tough trying to block out all the snickering and off handed comments made by the other dogs about my moron these days! 

I've resorted to just ignoring him when he asks if I want to go for a walk. I'm hoping that he'll just give up and disappear, but alas he keeps after me until I give in. I'd be much happier if his wife would take me, but it's always the Man from knee-high black sockville who wins out. I suppose his wife doesn't want to be seen with him either. Anyway, let me know your injustice for the day in the comments.   

4 comments:

  1. im with you sister.
    leash = high hopes tainted with buzzkill. although i wouldnt go so far as to refuse to go for said walkies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My puppy always takes me for a walk. Soco is a 135# Akita and he's the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooter - you probably would too if you had my moron for an owner.

    Me-Me - Sounds like a nice fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sick of all the off-leash dogs in my neighborhood that try to attack my well-behaved leashed dogs. >:(

    ReplyDelete